Open to opportunities
- 7 years of experience
- double skills: logistics and informatics
- Project Management
- 3 languages (english, french, portuguese of Brasil)
Pro Saber and Silkan
Since december 2016
- Worked like a volunteer, for Pro Saber which is an ONG
- Fixing computer, network, printer, switch....
- I brought my experience for a better communication, better process and help with tools like GLPI
to july 2016
- Creation of all the supply chain
- Wrote of needs, process, and taught it to my colleagues
- Found the proper ERP in a reasonable cost, managed its deployment
- Certification ISO 9001 and EN 9100.
- Contacts with clients, suppliers and I needed to travel
- Professional travels
- Recruitment to manage a team of 5 people
- 8D methology
- Change in the validation tool and I wrote some scripts to simplify the production and to go faster.
- Fixing computers and network
to january 2012
- Worked in a Startup in HPC domain, with parallelization.
- Created all the integration and validation
- Continuous integration with virtualisation and, parallelization (VirtualBox, Jenkins)
- Management of bug system (JIRA, RMsis and Greenhopper)
- Agile methology (Scrum)
- Creation of support system (Zendesk)
- Wrote the needs and specifications, made suggestions and ideas to decrease costs and time
I searched and found the proper tool in respecting a reasonable cost, wrote the procedure and documentation.
- Certification ISO 9001
to june 2009
- Software Development: developer, integration and validation.
- Software developer for mobile phone (Sagem, Sony Ericsson)
Development of a part of the GUI for the communication team (bluetooth, call, text message....).
- C language, real-time embedded technology, and we used to work with CVS, UML, cygwin and microsoft Visual.
- I began as a total beginner to become after 6 month one of the expert of communication team.
- Validation of some parts of the software, from the other teams.
- Integration team of Sagem for Porsche mobile phone. Uniting the parts of the different teams (communication, security, multimedia .....) to build the software
- Debug and managing the database
Thalès Electron Devices
to june 2007
- Development of a graphic tool in Python language which permitted to know the exit signal of a gyrotron.
Ecole Nationale Supérieure De L'Electronique Et De Ses Applications
to june 2007
ENSEA is a french engineer school for electronique, informatics and electric.
I used this time in ENSEA to have my first experience of managing. The most important was when I was in the team to organise the biggest party of the school, the Gala. This party had a budget of more than 40 000€. I was in charge of the music part and of the time scheduling. During this 3 years at ENSEA, I was also a leader of a music band or also coach of a girl football team, a guitar teacher, and I wrote some articles for the newspaper of the school.
to january 2017
During 6 month, I was at IFESP, in São Paulo, to learn portuguese in immersion.
I used this time also to give some french lessons to some brasilian friends.
Supply Chain Management
8D Problem Solving